Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Trouble with Love is....

Okay, So I'm not ugly. At least that's what people have been saying to me for some time now. So why am I not taken? Is there something un-dateable about me? Do I repulse guys? Seriously- I have brains, beauty, sarcasm.... I think I just answered my own question.

Isn't it funny that a guy only sees a girl if she's physically attractive, but if shes a great person and doesn't wear skimpy clothes, she is passed by. Why are men today thinking with the wrong head?

It's not that I need a man to complete me, but it would be nice to have someone, of the opposite sex, to spend time with and care for and spoil. Every girl needs to go through that at least once in their life, and I haven't had it once.

Something to think about when you are out-- dress skimpy one day and see how many heads turn when you walk by, and then dress conservative and see how those results vary.

-A little psychology.

No comments: