Thursday, October 9, 2008

I know I won't cry...

"Because I know that there is somebody waiting for me..."


So my life is one big mess- It is a constant surprise, but not the good ones though. Sadly. I need excitement in my dull life, or lack there of life.






I read a story about an 8-month old boy named James. He was a normal boy, until he had a seizure and his mother rushed him to the hospital as fast as her car could take her. The baby was given a spinal tap test and had to have blood drawn. If anyone has experienced spinal tap, you know it hurts like hell and drawing blood isn't that much fun either. But instead of crying, the baby simply laughed. The solution- he couldn't feel pain....



Imagine what life would be like without pain, without sorrow, not knowing what happiness was......

No comments: